How we handle your personal data
PIVAB takes personal privacy and the protection of integrity seriously. Representatives of PIVAB’s customers, suppliers and other stakeholders such as partners or students who are in contact with PIVAB (“Partner”) shall feel confident that PIVAB respects their privacy and adheres to applicable laws and regulations when collecting and processing information that may be used to identify a person (“Personal Data”). The information provided in this document applies if PIVAB has not communicated otherwise at the time of the collection of the Personal Data.
What personal information we collect
PIVAB can collect Personal Data directly from a Partner who meets with PIVAB personnel, visits PIVAB’s websites or uses PIVAB’s products or services.
PIVAB collects and processes Personal Data of Partners for the following purposes:
1. Carrying out PIVAB’s obligations under, or when entering into, a contractual relationship between PIVAB and a Partner.
2. Facilitating effective communication and relationships between PIVAB and the Partner.
3. Managing enquiries or other requests regarding PIVAB’s products and services.
4. Ensuring compliance with legal obligations and for the enforcement of contractual agreements.
5. Managing the security of PIVAB’s products, services, intellectual property rights and other offerings.
6. Analyzing sales data and how a Partner interacts with PIVAB’s products and services in order to improve the user experience and content of such products and services.
7. Marketing, surveys and communication.
8. Compiling statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing on PIVAB web pages.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
PIVAB will not disclose a Partner’s Personal Data to third parties if it is not required in order to fulfill a purpose listed above. Any transfer of Personal Data to a third party inside the EU/EEA will only take place if the recipient is compliant with PIVAB’s internal rules which governs the protection of Personal Data. Any transfer of Personal Data to a third party outside the EU/EEA will be based on the EU model clauses or similar constructions such as binding corporate rules or the US privacy shield.
When processing of Personal Data is based on consent, a Partner may at any time withdraw its given consent provided that the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing, or when there are other legal grounds for the processing.
A Partner may, under applicable data protection law, have the right to: (i) receive information on which Personal Data relating to the Partner PIVAB processes; (ii) receive access to such data and, if necessary, have it changed so it is correct; (iii) have the Personal Data relating to the Partner deleted; (iv) restrict PIVAB from processing, or limit the way PIVAB may process, the Partner’s Personal Data; (v) obtain from PIVAB a copy of the Personal Data provided by the Partner, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
How we protect your data
PIVAB processes Personal Data in compliance with Swedish law “PuL” and European law “GDPR 95/46/EC” processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive.
PIVAB retains the Partner’s Personal Data only as long as it is necessary in order to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Please note that PIVAB can be under a legal or contractual obligation to retain the Personal Data which might require PIVAB to keep the data for longer periods.
If you have any questions about this policy, you are welcome to contact us by using the information below. You also have the right to contact or lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
PIVAB Machinery AB
SE-618 30 Kolmården
Phone: +46 11 32 55 00
Fax: +46 11 32 55 10