Pivab create unique solutions for converting paper, corrugated paper, cardboard and plastic products in close cooperation with the client.
We manufacture in-line machines and complete production lines for a wide variety of fields:
- Rewinding and slitting materials.
- Unwinding from our roll stands.
- Slitting and cutting materials.
- Packaging, glueing, lamination and tape-applying solutions.
Our customer requests can be everything from small in-line solutions or fully automated converting lines.
We have delivered laminating lines that produce:
Disposable bed-sheets (Laminating, folding, cutting, stacking and bonded)
Current top production: 100 products/min
Disposable bibs (Laminating, welding, die-cutting, folding, cutting, stacking and enclosing in plastic bag)
Current top production: 530 products/min
Disposable washing gloves (Unwind with splicing ability, folding, welding, cutting, stacking and controll of stack)
Current top production: 660 products/min
We have experience in many types of systems:
- Unwinding stands – Pivab have many different solutions in our catalog.
- Tension and web-guiding systems – We have the solutions for your machine.
- High precision ability on cutting, welding, die-cutting and folding – In close cooperation with PLC-developers we get the latest technology available.
- Laminating with glue or heat roller – We have worked extensively with both systems.
- Stacking – Pivab have developed an advanced stacking-unit that are able to stack 12 products per second in continuous production.
- Pivab are also able to deliver a Plastic bagging machine to enclose stacks.
Customized rewinder with web-guiding system and print solutions for both sides of the membrane.
The rolls are wrapped in plastic-protection
A linear-robot places the rolls in patterns on the pallet.
Rewinder – Tape-applicators – Printing system – Automatic core-feeder
Large conveyor that encloses the roof tiles in plastic and weld. Inline with robots and shrinking equipment.
Hot air to weld PE-coated cardboard
High precision cutter
Stacking of products.
Unwinding for a converting line.
Automated splicing and tension-control.
Units that add tape at high precision to a product.