Pivab create unique solutions for converting paper, corrugated paper, cardboard and plastic products in close cooperation with the client.
It pays to invest in reliable machines from Pivab.
We manufacture in-line machines and complete production lines for a wide variety of fields:
- Rewinding and slitting materials.
- Unwinding from our roll stands.
- Slitting and cutting materials.
- Packaging, glueing, lamination and tape-applying solutions.
Our customer requests can be everything from small in-line solutions or fully automated converting lines.
We have delivered laminating lines that produce:
Disposable bed-sheets (Laminating, folding, cutting, stacking and bonded)
Current top production: 100 products/min
Disposable bibs (Laminating, welding, die-cutting, folding, cutting, stacking and enclosing in plastic bag)
Current top production: 530 products/min
Disposable washing gloves (Unwind with splicing ability, folding, welding, cutting, stacking and controll of stack)
Current top production: 660 products/min
We have experience in many types of systems:
- Unwinding stands – Pivab have many different solutions in our catalog.
- Tension and web-guiding systems – We have the solutions for your machine.
- High precision ability on cutting, welding, die-cutting and folding – In close cooperation with PLC-developers we get the latest technology available.
- Laminating with glue or heat roller – We have worked extensively with both systems.
- Stacking – Pivab have developed an advanced stacking-unit that are able to stack 12 products per second in continuous production.
- Pivab are also able to deliver a Plastic bagging machine to enclose stacks.
Customized rewinder with web-guiding system and print solutions for both sides of the membrane.
The rolls are wrapped in plastic-protection
A linear-robot places the rolls in patterns on the pallet.
Rewinder – Tape-applicators – Printing system – Automatic core-feeder
Large conveyor that encloses the roof tiles in plastic and weld. Inline with robots and shrinking equipment.
Hot air to weld PE-coated cardboard
High precision cutter
Stacking of products.
Unwinding for a converting line.
Automated splicing and tension-control.
Units that add tape at high precision to a product.