Pivab has been the leader in producing machinery for production and converting of SB Fibre® & Re-board® Edge banding machine, punch, liner removal tool and partial pluckier.
Among the range of accessories for SB Fibre® & Re-board® converting, PIVAB has developed a product for easy application of plastic Edge bands. The applicator is built to suite the need of sealing the edges of Re-board® 10 and 16mm thick. The applicator works with hot-melt glue and as a standard it is equipped with a Nordson 4kg adhesive melter. PIVABs machine is the best choice for edge sealing in most SB Fibre® & Re-board® applications and can also be used for other similar board products.
Advantages with PIVABs Edge-banding machine:
- PIVABs Edge banding machine ensures fast and easy application even for complicated shapes.
- The Edge banding machine can handle both inner and outer diameter curvatures of different sizes.
- With enclosed sets of tools and nozzles, the machine can be set to operate on different shapes and SB Fibre® /Re board® thicknesses.
- For easy operation with both hands freed for board control, the speed and glue are controlled by means of a foot pedal.
- The design goal for this product was to present a machine, easy to use and easy to service.
- Installation can be handled by the End User when only two external connections are needed, El. power and Compressed air.
- The design has the popular advantage of minimal installation and running costs.
Technical data for Edge Banding machine:
- Model: Edge Banding 3201
- Size: 1800×1050 mm
- Table hight: 900 mm
- Mains: 3x400VAC 50Hz
- Compressed air: 6 bar
- Board thickness: 10 and 16mm as standard